06:30 Am Pick Up from hotel and drop to Railway Station.
At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our Driver. Train will depart at 08:10 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
09:50 Am Arival at Agra Cantt and visit to Taj Mahal.
Upon arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) you will be met by our Driver / Representative at the main Exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After warm welcome board your private Vehicle. Adventure Begins Visit – The Legendary Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world’s best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
12:00 PM Agra Fort
Visit – The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
02:00 PM : Lunch time
Proceed for lunch, at any of the popular restaurants nearby. (Lunch at your own expense). Once you finish your meal, head to the Agra Fort and start exploring countless attractions from the Mughal era. You will see how Indian and Islamic architecture and art styles have merged to give this red-stone building its distinct features. The Queen’s chambers, the King’s courts and other well-preserved areas of the fort are sure to take you on a trip to the royal era.
03:30 PM Explore the local Markets
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
05:10 pm Transfer to Agra Cantt.
After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Railway Station where our representative will assist you in boarding your Train (Train No. 12049) back to Delhi. (Train departs at 17:50) Hrs, Dinner will be served on board).
07:30 pm Nizamuddin Railway station, Delhi.
Train arrives at H. Nizamuddin Railway Station, where you will be met by our representative/ Driver who will assist you in boarding your vehicle and drop you at your Hotel, it is the end of your Delhi to Agra by Gatimaan Express Train with lots of memories.
|Validity||Below mention Rates are in per person!|
|Package Options||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||5+ People|
|Tour With 1st AC Train||US$ 190||US$ 150||US$ 135||US$ 125||US$ 120||US$ 120|
|Tour With 2nd AC Train||US$ 180||US$ 130||US$ 125||US$ 120||US$ 95||US$ 95|
|Transport & Guide Only||US$ 100||US$ 75||US$ 60||US$ 50||US$ 45||US$ 45|
|Child (Age: 01 – 14 yrs)||USD 30 $ Each child|
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle throughout the trip.
- Pick up and drop from Delhi hotel.
- Train tickets from Delhi - Agra - Delhi using air-conditioned chair car.
- 1 lunch in local restaurant.
- Breakfast onboard the train.
- Water bottles.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Battery van in Agra.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges and parking.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Monument Fee
- Any hotel in Agra.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Insurance and Medical care
- Train from Delhi to Taj Mahal ( Agra )- 12050 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) on platform no. 6 at 09:00 AM. Breakfast will be served on the train.
- Train from Agra to Delhi – 12049 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Nizamuddin Railway Station Delhi (NZM) on platform no. 5 at 07: 30 PM. Dinner will be served on the train.
Know Before You Book :
- Note: Name /Age /Gender /Passport Number mandatory for all passengers for Train E-ticketing
- E-ticket will be sent via e-mail shortly after the booking
- Mention a language you prefer for a tour guide in the mail or in further chat
- If you want traveling without sacrificing your sleep then book Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car